July 9th & July 10th Postponedoglethorpe
Due to the amount of rain we received from Elsa and 40-50% chance of more ran today and tomorrow, we have been forced to cancel Friday nights stock car event and Saturday nights Go Kart event. The track prep crew are unable to get on the track to prep it for a safe event and the grounds crew can’t get the water drained from the pits to prevent haulers from becoming stuck or sliding into another hauler. Next weekend we will still have the scheduled Friday night practice and Saturday Nights BIG event with the 602 Crate Late Model Bandit series and the BIG SCDRA race. This Friday nights race that as been postponed will be run on Friday July 23rd with Double Features in all divisions without Mini Late Models. ( They have another series race else where so we will let them go to the series event ) At this time we also plan on rescheduling the Saturday nights Go Kart event that has been postponed to run on July 31. This also means that we will have the IP Builders night at the races on July 23rd so if you have an IP Builders inc ticket, it will be honored on July 23rd…. Thanks for your understanding and we are looking forward to a great weekend next week… Be safe and God bless….