Due to the excessive amount of rain we have already received and more coming, we have had to postpone the Nov 13th Championship night until December 4th. The track is saturated and the pits are just not safe. Even if it stopped right now it would take 2 days of hot sun and wind to dry it out. We hope everyone stays safe and dry and we look forward to seeing you on December 4th. So who will be the [...]
The stock car races for Friday, September 18th and the Go Kart races for Saturday, September 19th have been canceled. We have received too much rain the past couple of days to be able to get the tracks ready for this weekend. We hope everyone enjoys their weekend and we will see everyone next Friday night, September 25th. Looking at a makeup date for the Go-Kart event.